Friday, October 25

Japan Bonanza Express (Japan Book Part 3)!

So, here it is! I have finally completed my long-awaited and much-waffled-about Japan Book, which is actually called Japan Bonanza Express!


Phew! That was the longest self-initiated project I have ever undertaken, and it was certainly a learning curve! But a very enjoyable one! I'd like to make some more in the future...

I got my little booklets printed at a rather fantastical printers called Ripe Digital, and they did a great job - I'm very happy with the end result!
I've ordered a few copies of these and I'm thinking about maybe selling a few of them...Hmmmm! Anyhoos, once I have decided what I'm doing I shall be back on here waffling on about where you can find them! So, watch this space! Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment